Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Post your Kafkas =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For everyone who has ever been Kafka'd, post his cards here.
As it is; The Coaches Love Him. Apparently Kafka is beating out Vince Young as the #2 to Mike Vick. I heard that they were comfortable trading Kolb because of Kafka. It used to be a bust to pull him. Might prove to be a blessing. Ive been Kafka'd 3 times. Here they are:

[Image: 280.jpg]

AND THEN THERE'S THIS GEM:

[Image: 020.jpg]
COME ON FOLKS. LETS SEE WHATS OUT THERE
[Image: 2010topppsplatinumautos09202010lrg.jpg]
[Image: 2010prestigeautos05152010lrg.jpg]
[Image: 2010rookiesstarsnflshieldrcautoslrg.jpg]
(08-28-2011, 12:40 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]As it is; The Coaches Love Him. Apparently Kafka is beating out Vince Young as the #2 to Mike Vick. I heard that they were comfortable trading Kolb because of Kafka. It used to be a bust to pull him. Might prove to be a blessing. Ive been Kafka'd 3 times. Here they are:

You are dreaming... VY will be backing up Vick in the regular season... You will see...

[Image: 280.jpg]

AND THEN THERE'S THIS GEM:

[Image: 020.jpg]
COME ON FOLKS. LETS SEE WHATS OUT THERE
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
I got it backwards. Kafka is the #2 and VY isnt beating him out for it. We will see...it is hard to believe that a 5 year starter like VY isnt beating out a guy whom has never started. I havnt even seen kafka play!
I have seen Kafka play in pre season.....him and another guy....Stephen Mcgee....I wouldnt mind getting a few more of either of their autos....I think they both have futures as a starter. Mcgee looked amazing last year when he came in and lead the Cowboys on all those lead taking drives in the 4th quarter,and Kafka has looked great in Pre season both years....even more so this year.
Thats Great news!Big Grin Being Kafka'd might turn out to be a good thingBig Grin
I watched him in the pre season and he wasn't to bad.
[Image: 1001549m.jpg]

Pages: 1 2