Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MAJOR Whale Landed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally was able to land a Pierre Trudeau Signs of History from UD BLACK

[Image: 1091001-2.jpg]

Only thing is Beckett says it is a 1/1 but mine is a 2/2...I think something got tangled up..
Whoa, that's not the type of card I'd expect from UD. Congrats...was the guy a good PM?
That must have taken you a long time to reel in. Congrats on the pick up.
(08-27-2011, 05:07 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, that's not the type of card I'd expect from UD. Congrats...was the guy a good PM?
That would depend on who you ask. People either loved him or hated him at the end of the day. Personally, I thought the guy was great.

congrats!!

where did you get this bad boy from?
Woah, 1/1 or 2/2, that's still an awesome card! Congrats!
Great card!!! Reminds of something Topps or UD would put in a baseball set. Congrats!
Sweet addition dream card
Holy smokes, what an awesome card! I shudder to think about what you would have had to give for that bad boy.
(08-27-2011, 05:07 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, that's not the type of card I'd expect from UD. Congrats...was the guy a good PM?
He actually did a lot of good as a PM, but he also managed to alienate half the country in the process.
He's easily the most famous PM of modern times.
Pages: 1 2