Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any Andrew Alberts fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I went to Play it Again Sports to take a look at some new shin guards and pick up some hockey tape and had a cool find. I started talking with an employee there and he started telling me about a girl who came in the other day and traded in some Pro Stock Bauer skates, obvious professional skates. Turns out she is related to Andrew Alberts and they were his skates from a few years ago. They are beat up pretty good but it's still a pretty cool piece. I'm going back in there tomorrow, so I'll take a pic of them when I'm there. Being a Blackhawks fan, Canucks memorabilia has no place in my house, but if someone is interested in them, I think he's only asking like $75 or $100 for them.
Yes I'm "the" Andrew Alberts fan!

That's cool for sure. I use the Canucks as my source for game worn stuff, you can buy almost every piece of game used stuff (except mabye a jockstrap) directly through the team store. Decent prices too.
looking forward to the Picture and I know BBB should get first dips at them!
I'll make sure to post pics soon, really cool piece of memorabilia and great skates as well. BBB, if you are interested in them, you have first shot at them.

(08-27-2011, 11:52 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to the Picture and I know BBB should get first dips at them!