Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Old School 2-Box Break. 94-95 Flair. Scans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as you all know by now I love the old school stuff! Picked up a box of each series on the bay. Here are the hits, such as they were in the mid-90's haha. Pulled all but about 50 of the 326 base cards too so I may end up going for the set. Also pulled 4 base Shaqs somehow. Everything is for trade except the MJ!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...%20breaks/
Where do you get these boxes? And how much if you dont mind me asking?
(08-25-2011, 10:52 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get these boxes? And how much if you dont mind me asking?
on the bay! I think you could probably find the actual holy grail on eBay if you searched hard enough lol. What I tend to do on old school boxes I like is throw out the first bid. If I get outbid, no biggie, if not, it's mine! These 2 were $30 total, delivered.
cool boxes, looks like you hit a few nice pippen inserts.
Those Eddie Jones' used to pull some major bank Smile
Nice! I love the 94-95 Flair cards - I think they're one of the most elegantly designed cards I've ever collected. That Jordan is my favorite Jordan in his 45 jersey. Well, base set Jordan, anyway.

Great price on a great set of cards. Some really cool hits, too.
(08-25-2011, 10:43 PM)rsaldana Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I love the 94-95 Flair cards - I think they're one of the most elegantly designed cards I've ever collected. That Jordan is my favorite Jordan in his 45 jersey. Well, base set Jordan, anyway.

Great price on a great set of cards. Some really cool hits, too.

Yeah I love that base card. The Emotion one from that same year is really nice too though. And I have the Emotion Ntense insert of MJ which will always be one of my favorite pulls.

And I did hit some nice Pippens ping, but the Shaqs book the best :-D
i actually pulled 2 of the shaq scoring powers from one box back in the mid 90's, i believe ive traded both of them away on here though. they did have decent bv though.
Memories