Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: organize drives me nuts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it just me?

everytime i try to move things around in organize to another collection or try to find a specific card in my org not only does it take 30 seconds of loading (not my computer happens everywhere i use) it lags like crazy and goes to the wrong page... JESUS

EVERYTIME I USE ORGANIZE I WANT TO PUNCH MY MONITOR AND BURN ALL MY CARDS IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you tried using mozilla firefox or google chrome? IE is notorious for being slow.
i use mozilla
this site def runs slower then it did when they first released it, but its better then the beta errors.
I hate the new "organization"... I have to add every card twice.. first, add the card to my organization, then go into my organization (if I remember which folders & what cards I saved), then input the quantity. easy, when I am only adding quantity one(1) to each card, because I can use the "fill" button, but if I have multiple cards with different quantities, then I have to do is separately.

Since I never have time to sit there looking through my cards & uploading them one at a time, I printed a bunch of the different product checklists... this way I can inventory my cards without being on the computer. I save them in a 1in binder. then go back & try to input/update my organization... think this way is faster, but still takes up a lot of time..

I've tried using this site on both google chrome & firefox lastest version & have experienced slowness...

hopefully, beckett will release a phone APP so "us collectors" can view our cardboard inventory while we visit our LCS or shows... I haven't been to a card show since 2001, actually went to one in 2007 in San Diego. Paid $3 or $4 to get in & the dealers had no wax.. only old cards, probably the same ones they've had for years.. only thing exciting was the triple threads singles..
(08-25-2011, 03:00 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate the new "organization"... I have to add every card twice.. first, add the card to my organization, then go into my organization (if I remember which folders & what cards I saved), then input the quantity. easy, when I am only adding quantity one(1) to each card, because I can use the "fill" button, but if I have multiple cards with different quantities, then I have to do is separately.

Since I never have time to sit there looking through my cards & uploading them one at a time, I printed a bunch of the different product checklists... this way I can inventory my cards without being on the computer. I save them in a 1in binder. then go back & try to input/update my organization... think this way is faster, but still takes up a lot of time..

I've tried using this site on both google chrome & firefox lastest version & have experienced slowness...

hopefully, beckett will release a phone APP so "us collectors" can view our cardboard inventory while we visit our LCS or shows... I haven't been to a card show since 2001, actually went to one in 2007 in San Diego. Paid $3 or $4 to get in & the dealers had no wax.. only old cards, probably the same ones they've had for years.. only thing exciting was the triple threads singles..
That is easy, add all the cards to recently added and you can make all your changes there and move them to their final destination