Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What do you think the centering is on this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't answer the real question now because I am laughing so hard at the responses. This thread really took a turn, haha! I am dying to know the answer to keyser soze's question. What were you scanning? Is this a case of the butt on the copier?
Now Now, Lets think positive. Maybe this guy has a beard like Billy Gibbons. lol. Maybe it got caught when he closed the scanner lid. Oh who am I kidding. That's about as nasty as finding a hair in your food.

Delete the photo,clean the scanner and repost. Smile
I hope he realizes were just busting his chops.
Yea,nothing personal. All in good fun.
Serious answer on the cards now, I am done laughing.

The Rivera seems to have an issue with centering left to right. Its not perfectly centered. I don't see an issue with the Piazza centering but a 9.5 is not gonna change that anyway. Also as mentioned your not gaining anything by sending it back, just losing the money to do so.
This post has been great reading the rest of the responces makes me laugh more. I do hope you have a good sence of humor as all of us are just having fun. I think the grades are good as a 9 is above average. Nice cards though.
Pages: 1 2