Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Moving PC Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So with a "present" coming in November, I have decided to move some PC items. I am mainly looking to sell, but would possibly be willing to trade for other cards I can sell. Take a look at my Bucket and if there is anything you are interested in, I will add it. At this time I am only looking to move Kevin Durant and Ray Allen cards. I have autos, patches, jerseys, rookies, etc. At this time I am not selling my MJ collection (thanks to all your advice). That may come later down the road though if needed. Let me know if you see anything.
so are you trading right now i am thinking about giving up my durants and my kobe 8 cards
(08-24-2011, 08:27 PM)jay187 Wrote: [ -> ]so are you trading right now i am thinking about giving up my durants and my kobe 8 cards
I would prefer to sell unless I can trade for a card I know I can move.
doses this mean your selling ray as a celtic? I may have interest pm prices. lmk
so your giving up the your durants too
(08-24-2011, 08:44 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]doses this mean your selling ray as a celtic? I may have interest pm prices. lmk
Yes it does. Take a look at my bucket and let me know if anything catches your eye. I will also work on getting more scans of my cards.
congrats on the present, hope everything goes good!!!!!
(08-24-2011, 09:19 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on the present, hope everything goes good!!!!!
Appreciate it man! I thought of selling my MJs as they would bring the most money (and the quickest) but I couldnt do it. I have been collecting MJ since I was 13. That collection means something to me. My other collections (Ray Allen, Gary Payton, Kevin Durant) do not. Although I like those players and like my collections, they are replaceable. Unfortunately the MJs arent because they are getting too expensive now.
Bump!
(08-24-2011, 08:23 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]So with a "present" coming in November, I have decided to move some PC items. I am mainly looking to sell, but would possibly be willing to trade for other cards I can sell. Take a look at my Bucket and if there is anything you are interested in, I will add it. At this time I am only looking to move Kevin Durant and Ray Allen cards. I have autos, patches, jerseys, rookies, etc. At this time I am not selling my MJ collection (thanks to all your advice). That may come later down the road though if needed. Let me know if you see anything.
Congrats Nick! I know how hard it is to move your PC, smaller PCs don't have the same sentimental value.
Pages: 1 2