Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box break need some advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one of these products would make for a better team or division box break?

* 08 Bowman Chrome FB $38
* 08 Donruss Elite FB
* 08 Leaf Certified Materials FB
* 08 Topps Finest FB
* 08 UD Icons FB
* 09 Bowman Draft Picks FB
* 09 Topps Chrome FB
* 09 Topps Unique FB
* 09 UD Black FB
* 09 UD SP Signature FB
* 2010 Panini Prestige FB
* 2010 UD Sweet Spot FB
* 2011 Donruss Elite FB $83
* 2011 Leaf Ultimate Draft FB
* 2011 Leaf Metal Draft FB
* 2011 Panini Prestige FB
* 2011 Panini Rookies and Stars FB
I would go for the 09 UD Black.....but I would also buy myself a box of the 08 bowman chrome for 38 bucks.
I like the black too but with only 2 card per box it would be a pricey break per spot and most people would not get a single card.
it would be pricey....all or nothing!! but somebody is going to get a sick card at a good deal.
Split it with your buddy....do conferences Smile

But if you want a lot of people to be in it and keep the price low.
Do some 2011 Elite....I have seen some nice stuff come out of it
I'd do the Black aswell
ok thanks
for me i would do the topps finest or UD sweet spot. The blacks are not bad but like marino said its all or nothing there, one of those 2-4 cards however many in there could be a slab of gold. I thought it was 2 packs of 2 cards?
Black is the last one I would do in a break I think. I just hate having that large a chance to come away with nothing. (Plus I really hate the design of the set, but that's just me.)

Of that list, I still like the Unique best, personally. But I am buying a few later today, so leave me a good one if you decide to go that route. :-)