Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lets see you try and get his Lettermans!! lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now THAT name fills up a jersey!! geez lol
[Image: 2011-08-23171647.jpg]
holy cow!!!
Still not nearly as long as Roethlisberger or Houshmandzadeh
I got a guy with the same amount of letters but I can't find a pic of Ayanga Okpokowuruk lol. He's on the giants but apparently hasn't played enough to get a picture taking of the back of his jersey Smile
I would like to add Andre Kristacovitchlalinski Jr. Do fake kickers count?

[Image: joke.jpg]
(08-23-2011, 06:35 PM)mstokes212 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to add Andre Kristacovitchlalinski Jr. Do fake kickers count?

Now, this is getting a little silly...
Only one letter longer than this one. Wink

[Image: IMG_3695.jpg]
(08-23-2011, 10:40 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Only one letter longer than this one. Wink

Now that is impressive! Very nice! Yeah, I just saw that guys name earlier today on the nfl network replay of their game and thought, damn that's a long name lol
(08-23-2011, 06:35 PM)mstokes212 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to add Andre Kristacovitchlalinski Jr. Do fake kickers count?

That's insane! Other than that one, none of these have beat the longest last name in MLB, Saltalamacchia!
(08-23-2011, 10:40 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Only one letter longer than this one. Wink

Your total plate would be 1 short of Saltalamacchia's if it spelled out Texas Rangers and 2 short if it spelled out Atlanta Braves! Not that it isn't still VERY impressive!
This one always comes to mind, I so wish I could get a replica of this :

[Image: marty-Schottenheimer.jpg]

I miss Marty-Ball!

Pages: 1 2