Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps Jumbo, Fantasy Football Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fantasy Football and Busting Cards Combined...Join the Week 1 Contest for only $10. Winner gets 6 Topps Jumbo Packs!

Check my blog, read below or post here for more details. I'm not trying to spam anything. Just trying to get a friendly contest going. I will not make anything from this contest whatsoever. Everything is going back into the prize pool.

Weeks 1 and 2
Product: 2011 Topps Jumbo
10 packs, 50 cards per pack

Prizes:
1st place: 5 packs,
2nd place: 3 packs
2 packs added to Full Season Standings
Packs are picked in the following order: 1st, Season Pool, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st, Season Pool, 2nd
Roster: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, 2 Defensive Players PLUS TWO ROOKIES of any kind.
Scoring:
TD=6
Rush and Rec Yards=1
Pass Yards= .5
Interceptions and Fumbles= -10
Tackles = 1
Interception, FR, FF, Sack= 5
Scoring Bonuses:
Rookies, Topps Town, Jersey, Gold or Better Parallel = 2x
Autographs of any kind= 3x

HOW TO PLAY:
1. Send a Team Name and Paypal Payment (cardgeeks@gmail.com) of $10 along with your mailing address (if different from Paypal Address) for any prizes.
2. Once the contest fills all packs will be opened and the contents listed for each contestant.
3. You are not allowed more than one team.
4. If a contest does not fill by Wednesday the contest will be cancelled and all entrants will receive full refunds.
5. Once Teams are announced and rosters are posted managers will have until Noon (CST) on the day of the first game to get their roster to us. Once a roster has been submitted it cannot be changed so DO NOT submit your roster until you are sure of who you want to start.
6. Final rosters for all teams will be posted by 1 PM (CST) on the day of each week's first game with live blogging of the happenings of the week and standings updates. Rosters will not be posted prior to this because we do not want other managers to be able to see who you are starting until their rosters have been submitted.
ill do it if i can send cash
(08-23-2011, 05:17 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]ill do it if i can send cash
That's fine but in the event that a week doesn't fill I'll have to send you back the cash. Not a problem for me if it isn't for you.
thats cool pm me your addy...so it is only for week 1 and 2
(08-23-2011, 08:39 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]thats cool pm me your addy...so it is only for week 1 and 2
That's all we are planning for right now. Other boxes will come in further weeks. Check the blog at www.cardgeeksblog.com for more details. I'll PM you the address.
So how much $ will it cost to play the whole season?
This seems like it would be against the TOS to post here...
It is but nobody seems to be fielding these posts lately..
What about it is against TOS? You can't have contests here?
Beckett considers it gambling. Not the mods, but Beckett. There's a link at the bottom of the page.
Pages: 1 2