Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: DID YOU FEEL THAT?!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EARTHQUAKE ON THE EAST COAST, THAT Edit: Keep the language G-rated on this site please WAS AWESOME!!
YES IM IN VA
(08-23-2011, 01:11 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]EARTHQUAKE ON THE EAST COAST, THAT ***** WAS AWESOME!!
Psycho Smile
We felt it here in Southern PA!!! I thought my husband was full of it when he said the house just shook Smile
its a sure sign the redskins are going to win the big one this year!!!
Honestly can we show a bit of compassion and at the very least hope no one was hurt or killed
(08-23-2011, 01:30 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly can we show a bit of compassion and at the very least hope no one was hurt or killed
ya, i hope my 2 dogs are ok... im going to try and leave early or something
compassion shown Smile
there was a over 5 magnitude quake in colorado last night as well. Something is up
(08-23-2011, 01:11 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]EARTHQUAKE ON THE EAST COAST, THAT Edit: Keep the language G-rated on this site please WAS AWESOME!!
i felt it in north carolina!!!!this week should be interesting cause we also have a hurricane coming at us...i hope everybody is and will be ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4