Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First boxes of 2011 for me 2 Jumbo Topps & 1 R&S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the main hits. I can't believe I didn't complete one set of Topps from 2 Jumbo boxes! Oh well, I had never pulled a SP Variation, until I got the 2 shown. The hits could have been better, but I am not complaining :-)

[Image: dereksscans02.jpg]

[Image: dereksscans01.jpg]

[Image: dereksscans.jpg]
Todman ft and nice sp hard to come by
Not shabby. I'd really like a poke at your variations for my master base-set, if your tradin em'
can u check me for the aj green?
(08-22-2011, 08:17 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]Not shabby. I'd really like a poke at your variations for my master base-set, if your tradin em'
I was going to offer them up on here first, then if there were no takers, they were going to a different site. Send me an offer!

(08-22-2011, 08:30 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]can u check me for the aj green?
It is tradeable for Packers and Brewers. Send me an offer?

(08-22-2011, 07:56 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Todman ft and nice sp hard to come by
All cards are now added to my org. and ready to be traded

[img]http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[img]
did you manage to pull any blount parallels from R&S?
The Vereen is nice and Todman will get some interest here from the Chargers fans. Wink Not fab, not horrible!!
would like a shot at the Green and Holmes autos!!
Interested in the A.J. Green. Don't have much in the way of tradebait right now, but I'd be interested if you're selling at a reasonable price. Thanks.
Interested in the holmes, plmk
Pages: 1 2