Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My First FT Scan Thread GU, Autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All of these should be in my org, just thought I'd get off my lazy butt and finally try a scan thread. As always, looking for Andrew McCutchen and Duke Snider, though I'd consider others. Thanks,

--ricky

[Image: scan0001.jpg]

Spahn will take quite a bit to part with, but if I can move it for some PC stuff, I'd be happy.

[Image: scan00001.jpg]

[Image: Autos0001.jpg]

Valdez is #'d 156/199
Reynolds has slight wear on lower right corner.
Is the Mets card we were talking about gone? I have the Crawford for you still. I think I have a Snider I can work towards that Spahn but I only do HOF for HOF mainly so not towards the Mets prospect.
(08-22-2011, 05:53 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Mets card we were talking about gone? I have the Crawford for you still. I think I have a Snider I can work towards that Spahn but I only do HOF for HOF mainly so not towards the Mets prospect.
Sorry, my friend. I'm not sure what Mets card you're talking about. I think you have me mistaken with someone else. I will, however, check your org for the Duke!
(08-22-2011, 05:56 PM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, my friend. I'm not sure what Mets card you're talking about. I think you have me mistaken with someone else. I will, however, check your org for the Duke!
Its not in there but I can add it. Also I do have you confused, my apologies.
(08-22-2011, 05:59 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Its not in there but I can add it. Also I do have you confused, my apologies.
No worries!
check me for the mantle please
(08-22-2011, 06:01 PM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]No worries!
I also have a Don Sutton auto.
(08-22-2011, 06:05 PM)sportznuht Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the mantle please
Sorry, nothing I can use unless you have anything listed in my sig.
I HAVE TO HAVE THAT SPAHN.....he was my grandpa's favorite player when he was a kid.....I have a 1959 Duke Snider coming in....I'd be willing to include it in a trade with other cards for that Spahn....

I'm also highly interested in the Eddie Mathews....
and a 2011 A&G McCutchen relic.
PM'd an offer.
Pages: 1 2