Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: **Looking for MAUER and POSEY**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, I am looking to make some trades this week! I am looking for anything Joe Mauer or Buster Posey that I do not already have. I am particularly looking for Mauer's 2002 Bowman RC and any 2011 Commemorative Patch cards of either one. Feel free to leave a post, send me a message, or send me a trade offer and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks!
I appreciate the offers!
Any particular Mauer or Posey items you're looking for right now? I'm looking for a 2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Joe Mauer, and I see you have one to trade. Thanks. Regards, Shaun
I've got a PSA Mint 9 Mauer Bowman RC.
(08-22-2011, 11:46 AM)korbsthekid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everybody, I am looking to make some trades this week! I am looking for anything Joe Mauer or Buster Posey that I do not already have. I am particularly looking for Mauer's 2002 Bowman RC and any 2011 Commemorative Patch cards of either one. Feel free to leave a post, send me a message, or send me a trade offer and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks!
Trade offer sent. Those Verlander cards would be great in my Verlander collection.
I have a posey/beckham dual auto bgs 9 ft
Offer sent
PM sent!
I have a 2002 Bowman Chrome Mauer Auto, but it's the Uncirculated version. Asking $350 BV for it if you're interested.
i have some mauers in my org if u wanna take a look im looking for matt holliday cards