Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Basketball (AU, GU, RC, Jordans) FS/FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to unload most if not all my basketball stuff. Looking to sell, but also will consider BASEBALL cards in a trade. Works best if you just leave a comment down here saying what you like and we can go from there.
[Image: bball0001.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg][Image: bball0004.jpg][Image: scan0003.jpg][Image: bball0002.jpg][Image: scan0002-2.jpg][Image: scan0024.jpg][Image: scan0022.jpg][Image: scan0021.jpg]
I'm interested in several of the Jordans. I've got a handful of vintage baseball in my org. PM me if you get a chance to look.
wish u were trading for basketball, uve got a couple i need.
(08-22-2011, 12:14 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]wish u were trading for basketball, uve got a couple i need.
I would prefer baseball, but I'm not opposed to equal value basketball trade bait, PM me what you need and we can talk.
how much for jordan gu
i need most of them if you want to load them into your org and lmk ill send you an open offer.
(08-22-2011, 07:57 PM)youngjaynsc Wrote: [ -> ]how much for jordan gu
Huh? Sorry I'm confused which are you talking about none of the Jordans are GU, they are almost all inserts.
Interested in all your Jordan's. Will trade my baseball you your favor

(08-21-2011, 06:17 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to unload most if not all my basketball stuff. Looking to sell, but also will consider BASEBALL cards in a trade. Works best if you just leave a comment down here saying what you like and we can go from there.
[Image: bball0001.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg][Image: bball0004.jpg][Image: scan0003.jpg][Image: bball0002.jpg][Image: scan0002-2.jpg][Image: scan0024.jpg][Image: scan0022.jpg][Image: scan0021.jpg]
Interested in all your Jordan's. Will trade my baseball you your favor
[/quote]

Ok I'll come to you if I don't work things out with the people who pm'ed or commented before you!