Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: National Convention Pulls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of the highlights from the National.
Enjoy!

The Mourning is the die cut version. Also pulled a redemption for a Russell Westbrook letterman from SP Authentic.
[Image: bballspAuthentic.jpg]

Some football and baseball
[Image: footballBaseballcardShow.jpg]

Upper Decks redemption program. My brother pulled the Lebron auto #d to 15 and cousin pulled the Jordan auto #d to 15, don't have scans of those right now... sweet redemption program they were running.
[Image: UDredemptionPacks.jpg]

The three Gold Standard cards came from two boxes. The Curry and Griffin were in the same box. The John Wall came from the Panini redemption program. My brother pulled a peyton manning auto #d to 2 from that and a $cam Newton autograph.
[Image: bballTebow.jpg]

The backs of the previous scan.
[Image: backsBballTebow.jpg]

Upper Deck was also having a Michael Jordan autographed UNC jersey that they were giving away in a contest that you could enter if you bought a box of UD North Carolina Basketball and this came home with us!

[Image: MJjersey.jpg]

[Image: MJjerseyAuto.jpg]

Had a really good show, probably the best of 6 straight we have been to.

Thanks for looking!
Wow, congrats on the awesome pulls and especially that MJ at the end! Must have been a blast!
SWEET stuff and that MJ jersey is just too sick!
(08-21-2011, 01:12 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: [ -> ]SWEET stuff and that MJ jersey is just too sick!
+1

Also, love to trade you out of that Hansbrough. I'm in NC and that would be a PRIME piece of trade bait to have! I don't have much high-end though unfortunately, but take a look if you'd like Smile
buckunteer,

Not really looking to trade it, but I will take a look.

and thanks everyone else for the comments
Well someone certainly did well!