Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not sure what I want to do. Thoughts please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was hoping to get a case for my birthday, but my car broke down so I had to spend a pretty penny ($800 or so) to fix it. When I get paid this week I was going to about $100 or so and spend it on cards. I was either going to a box of something or spend it on PC cards.

What should I do. Buy a box or PC cards for my birthday. If you guys think I should buy a box what would you recommend.
I'd go with PC cards...it's the safe bet. Sorry about your car!
PC cards bro, a box is a risk. I almost want to stop breaking boxes because even when I do pull something ridiculous, there's a slim chance I'll move it for PC stuff.
Get 10 boxes of 91-92 ProSet
(08-20-2011, 01:26 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]Get 10 boxes of 91-92 ProSet
lol

no really that stinks about your car, i say go for PC cards at least you be happy with them compare to taking a chance on a few cards you wont move or dont want
PC cards are the safe bet but I love busting boxes and would definitely buy one or two. That's just my preference. It's up to you.
I like getting boxes to and I have had pretty good luck with 2010-2011 stuff.
Pc card its a win win situation
Buy a few pc cards and put some money in your new car fund
Well I usually only buy PC stuff so I'm going to say PC, but that's also why my collection is small lol
Pages: 1 2