Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lucic Card for iluvladies5015 to See (scan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2008-09 SP Game Used Significant Swatches #SS-ML Milan Lucic (48/50)

[Image: LucicSPGU.jpg]
that is sure pretty
That is a great card.
I was thinking about buying myself a scanner, but then I remembered I don't really have any AWESOME cards like that.
(08-20-2011, 03:38 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about buying myself a scanner, but then I remembered I don't really have any AWESOME cards like that.
it is okay, you can scan your cards that you like!
(08-20-2011, 05:54 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]it is okay, you can scan your cards that you like!
I think I'll put them on a piece of printer paper and take a photograph with my Nikon then use Photoshop to crop each card. Probably more work but less expensive lol I need to make myself a sweet sig for these boards.
(08-20-2011, 07:16 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'll put them on a piece of printer paper and take a photograph with my Nikon then use Photoshop to crop each card. Probably more work but less expensive lol I need to make myself a sweet sig for these boards.
that works too!
Definitely way more work! You know the $39 printers at Future Shop are all scanners too right!?
(08-21-2011, 01:38 AM)bigbadbert44 Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely way more work! You know the $39 printers at Future Shop are all scanners too right!?
Whats Future Shop? lol
(08-21-2011, 11:47 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]Whats Future Shop? lol
a store own by best buy
Pages: 1 2