Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Going Out Of Business Sale!! All For Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
UPDATE!! A few sales, bucket up to date with current inventory!

Getting ready to move to a new sport and will dabble a little in football, but for now all must go including all of my Browns cards (Kosar, Colt, Jim Brown). My bucket link is below...many of you know I have a ton of high end cards all AUTOs. Please send me an offer via PM and I will get back to you. 90 percent of my cards are in magnetics and will ship to you in them and team bag for protection. My cards are in amazing shape and as many of you know from trades and sales, cards ship next day!

Please PM me offers..street values are cool as long as they are close to ebay pricing..No reasonable offer refused..

Bucket link below!!!
You go and snatch up all of the TJ Wards so I can't have them, and now you're leaving the sport?? Wink
(08-18-2011, 09:07 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]You go and snatch up all of the TJ Wards so I can't have them, and now you're leaving the sport?? Wink
Taking a little breakWink Come on in and go shopping for some Ward's!
Please send me prices on the following...individually and as a lot.

Exquisite Jim Kelly / Thurman Thomas
Exquisite YA Tittle / Bob Greise / Joe Theismann
5 Star Steve Young
Supreme Joe Montana
National Treasures Deion Sanders
Exquisite Billy Sims
Contenders Ndamukong Suh
National Treasures Boomer Esiason
Classics Lawrence Taylor
National Treasures Steve Largent
National Treasures Randall Cunningham

Thanks!
Check me for the 3 sig UD legendary, bradford/mccoy au, and kelly au......message me a price also if you don't find trades on each one, thanks.
(08-18-2011, 09:05 AM)toohod Wrote: [ -> ]Getting ready to move to a new sport and will dabble a little in football, but for now all must go including all of my Browns cards (Kosar, Colt, Jim Brown). My bucket link is below...many of you know I have a ton of high end cards all AUTOs. Please send me an offer via PM and I will get back to you. 90 percent of my cards are in magnetics and will ship to you in them and team bag for protection. My cards are in amazing shape and as many of you know from trades and sales, cards ship next day!

Please PM me offers..street values are cool as long as they are close to ebay pricing..No reasonable offer refused..

Bucket link below!!!
Pm me prices for these please Big Grin
[Image: 11ToppsInceptionRandallCobb.jpg]
[Image: 10NTDeionSanders.jpg]
[Image: 08UDPremierCalvinJohnson.jpg]
pm price on joe flacco and deion sanders and ed reed please
what sport are you moving to i have a lot in baseball and quite a bit in basketball other than football maybe we could trade
Price for Colt McCoy elite auto please
please pm me a price for the brees
Pages: 1 2 3