Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Allen & Ginter Box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont really feel like listing all the Minis and stuff but here are the hits, at least i got an auto. All are for trade. If there any specific cards you want base, or mini, let me know and ill see if i have it.

[Image: allen.jpg]

i also redeemed week two and three of my prime 9 cards, then i gave the store owner a Lineage Lincecum, Cain, Bumgarner base cards for the rest of the set. Very nice cards.

[Image: prime9.jpg]
check me for the cruz and pudge
i could also use the cruz
(08-17-2011, 04:13 PM)lridgey Wrote: [ -> ]I dont really feel like listing all the Minis and stuff but here are the hits, at least i got an auto. All are for trade. If there any specific cards you want base, or mini, let me know and ill see if i have it.
Haha... I did the same thing for the Prime 9 cards. My little card shop had a ton of extras so I asked and traded for the ones I needed.

If you pulled any minis of Mark Reynolds, especially the black-bordered or A&G Back, or any Diamondbacks players, I would like to trade with you for them!

Thanks!
(08-17-2011, 06:23 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha... I did the same thing for the Prime 9 cards. My little card shop had a ton of extras so I asked and traded for the ones I needed.

If you pulled any minis of Mark Reynolds, especially the black-bordered or A&G Back, or any Diamondbacks players, I would like to trade with you for them!

Thanks!
I thought it was a pretty sweet deal on my end, i traded three base cards for 7 prime 9 cards. My LCS didnt value them very high apparently. Is there any real value to these prime 9 cards?
check me for the cruz pm if interested
If you want to get rid of the Aaron PM me
Can you check me for the Jeter and Cruz if available?