Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not yet ready to trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,
Thanks to all whom have tried to initiate trades with me. Unfortunately I am still not ready to trade. I had over a year invested in my organize with 40000+ for trade. It will be a slow process to complete all the editing required by the new system. Not being able to control what is seen for trade in the organize by making a collection private seems to be a "bug" that should be fixed. Does any body agree? I used to make my collection all private when I would be unable to trade or when I was going to be away from my collection for a period of time and therefore not able to complete trades in a timely fashion. I believed this to be a courtesy to my fellow traders.
Anyways, I would like to again thank everyone for their offers. Please cancel them and look elsewhere. I will add my name to the "traders ready to trade with the new system thread" when I have completed all the editing.
I look forward to reading any comments.
Todd
CCF
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be as simple as setting everything to "0" in the "for trade" field to mark them unavailable?
(08-17-2011, 01:54 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be as simple as setting everything to "0" in the "for trade" field to mark them unavailable?
The column in question is actually titled "Trade Away", but yes that's the basic idea. If there's anything in that column > 0, the card will show up for trade. If you don't want to trade it, make sure that column = 0.
(08-17-2011, 03:51 PM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]The column in question is actually titled "Trade Away", but yes that's the basic idea. If there's anything in that column > 0, the card will show up for trade. If you don't want to trade it, make sure that column = 0.
good to know.... too bad you couldn't do like the old time just check the box off or pre beta days.....

now i am going to walk 6 miles uphill both ways to the post office....
(08-17-2011, 04:10 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]good to know.... too bad you couldn't do like the old time just check the box off or pre beta days.....

now i am going to walk 6 miles uphill both ways to the post office....
I remember those stories from my Pepe. Had to walk 15 miles to school in a blizzard uphill both ways.
bump
Hello All,
I have recently received more trade offers, which I appreciate, but I am still not ready to trade. I have been trying to spend time on my organize, I promise.
Thanks for your patience!
Todd
Oops, I didn't see that memo. Good luck with the Org...updating after a few months downtime will be, ah, challenging to say the least!