Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Auction Kings TV Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-18-2011, 05:07 PM)Knicks3 Wrote: [ -> ]What 2 friends? Brandi is cute but I don't think i've seen her friends and didn't think i'd missed an episode.

I didn't like Dave at first but now I'm starting to like him.

Yeah Pawn Stars and American Pickers have almost become scripted at times, but I still enjoy watching them. Storage Wars obviously is set up to be more entertaining than the life really is but at least they show some of the junky bad units they wind up with. The show Auction Hunters is just ridiculous though, most of the stuff they find has to be planted in the units to make the show exciting.
I really enjoy Auction Hunters. I have seen a few episodes they didn't make the money off the room too. Auction Kings is cool also and I DVR'd that episode last night. Watched it too. I loved the Corvette! It might not be stock but still very sweet.
Laura Dotson, the auctioneers wife and the one who says "Dont forget to pay the lady" is pretty hot as well to be an older woman, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4