Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Let's do this again.....BRING ME YOUR BRAVES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did this before and had pretty good results....so, once again, I'm looking for BRAVES.....modern, vintage, rookies, autos, relics, anything really.....let's see what you can bring me...

I'm always looking for 1952 Bowman and 2004 Topps Cracker Jack SPs as well...

If you see anything in my org you like and don't have what I'm looking for, I'm cool with Paypal and trading for trade bait if it's nice enough...
take'em!
check me
(08-17-2011, 06:50 AM)krykslr Wrote: [ -> ]I did this before and had pretty good results....so, once again, I'm looking for BRAVES.....modern, vintage, rookies, autos, relics, anything really.....let's see what you can bring me...

I'm always looking for 1952 Bowman and 2004 Topps Cracker Jack SPs as well...

If you see anything in my org you like and don't have what I'm looking for, I'm cool with Paypal and trading for trade bait if it's nice enough...
I have over 400 Braves cards listed in my Org. Take a look and send an open offer. See what we can work out.
Loaded some Maddux/Glavine/Chipper a couple of weeks ago if you want to take a look.
open offer sent
open offer sent.
Send over an offer if you have any interest in this one...

Warren Spahn 6x Jersey /25

Thanks, Lou