Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My first mailday post...UD replacements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So figured I would post my first real experience with UD customer service...

I had 4 X 10-11 SP game used Evander Kane Letter Marks for redemption and for whatever reason the card was never made so I had to request 4 replacements....told the guy when I called 4 or 5 guys that I collected but would be most happy if they could at least send me 4 Evander autos of some sort....that was probably 4 weeks ago or so..

In my package I received today from them, there were these 4 cards...

[Image: scan0154.jpg]

the jersey piece is a tad ratty on the yellow one, but relatively happy with these 4 cards for sure.....then I noticed there were also cards on the back of each one....

These 4

[Image: scan0155.jpg]

mind you, none of these 4 guys were any of the guys I mentioned....but hey, I'm not complaining....Think I made out alright hey?

Rookie Materials are all for trade...will have them in Org tomorrow....need sleep....lol

Also, everyone I've traded with the past few days, I will have your cards pulled and shipped tomorrow....thanks...
I'd say you did ok. Check me please for Hall, Seguin, and/or Subban. Thanks.
I THINK YOU DID GREAT!

But you got to wonder why does Ud have 4 of the 50 of the auto ones laying around as replacements. Do they really keep 10% for replacements?
I'd say yay except wouldn't it be cool to get 4 DIFFERENT Kane's? JMO. But the extras are awesome.
Awesome cards. I wish UD would replace the Toews RC that I redeemed and never got. I have called several times with no luck. They are saying I never redeemed the card, oh well......
you made out like a champ!!!

congrats
I would say you did pretty good and they did send you some extra real nice jersey cards. Congrats!!!
Very classy move on UD's part to add in the Rookie Materials cards.
Getting 4 of the same Kane cards is kinda weird to me, why not mix it up a bit? Still, those 4 extras kind of make up for it, I'd say, haha. Good deal.