Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: For Trade 2008 SPx Griffey 4pc jersey /25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this card up for trade...Will check buckets and organize. Thanks

[Image: scan0001.jpg]
Check my bucket under my profile, Griffey fan here!!!
plmk if you see anything you like
Not trying to be a buzzkill, that card would look even better if he was in a Red uni like the swatches.

Seriously, good luck with your trade it is STILL a Griffey!!
check me please
alexs64 - I agree and I feel that way about all g/u ...keep the photo of the player with the correct team of the jersey

(08-15-2011, 10:04 PM)jhutson Wrote: [ -> ]alexs64 - I agree and I feel that way about all g/u ...keep the photo of the player with the correct team of the jersey
Topps almost always shops the pic if they're on a new team, UD could care less haha.
Please check me as well.
I got the KG#34 (SN# 23/25) this one would look sweet next to mine. If you still have it after all these offers LMK, please.
(08-15-2011, 10:04 PM)jhutson Wrote: [ -> ]alexs64 - I agree and I feel that way about all g/u ...keep the photo of the player with the correct team of the jersey
Thanks for not taking that comment in the wrong way. It was not a knock at your collection at all, just at the way companies screw stuff up. Like I said it is still a griffey!