Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rookies & Stars Gold Question??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me here? Got this in a pack and looked it up in Beckett just because I have no idea who he is and noticed the Gold version does not have a price listed. Nor does it have a low serial number that would warrant no value in Beckett. Anybody have a clue? Here's a scan, let me know if I am missing something please.
[Image: 2011-08-15_10-12-24_93.jpg]
Well, for what it's worth... NONE of the Gold parallels have a price, so it's not just Lee Smith.
Yeah, the Gold versions NEVER seem to be priced. I have some from 2007, 2008, 2009..... Nada. I think they're retail versions, maybe?
(08-15-2011, 04:05 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Well, for what it's worth... NONE of the Gold parallels have a price, so it's not just Lee Smith.
yeah i wonder why?
(08-15-2011, 04:13 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the Gold versions NEVER seem to be priced. I have some from 2007, 2008, 2009..... Nada. I think they're retail versions, maybe?
that would make sense because i got it in a hanger from target, but the pricing thing doesn't make sense. the prestige orange are retail only and have pricing. don't know.
(08-15-2011, 04:15 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i wonder why?

that would make sense because i got it in a hanger from target, but the pricing thing doesn't make sense. the prestige orange are retail only and have pricing. don't know.
Maybe they're just lazy. I have a Lee Evans jersey 08 R&S Gold that still is n/a. C'mon. Just slap a generic price on it and be done, I say! lol