Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another 2011 Inception break.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the goodies I got in my box of inception. I like the look of these cards

[Image: inceptionbase.jpg]

[Image: baldwin.jpg]
[Image: pettis.jpg]
[Image: harper.jpg]

These are all FT, however I want to wait for the prices come out.

Thanks for looking.
I could use that Schuabb and Marshall Smile
Anything I could give you so u could throw them in the package before u send it out in the morning?
Good stuff! I love these cards. Watched breaks this morning & had to order a box. Hope I get something nice!
(08-15-2011, 12:52 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]I could use that Schuabb and Marshall Smile
Anything I could give you so u could throw them in the package before u send it out in the morning?
lol, thanks for messing up my suprise lol. I literally just finished packing up your stuff and I threw the marshall in there lol. Let me find something small of yours to throw in there.
(08-15-2011, 12:54 AM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff! I love these cards. Watched breaks this morning & had to order a box. Hope I get something nice!
Thanks. You should. I havnt seen to many "bad" boxes, almost all the patches look good.
lmao my bad bro....but thats fine....I dont have a lot of small stuff listed yet but you can just tell me some stuff u need and ill dig it out
I'd be interested in the Schauby. The Pettis in fine, but I don't have anything for it!
(08-15-2011, 09:16 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in the Schauby. The Pettis in fine, but I don't have anything for it!
Sowwie KKG....I snatched that bad boy up Smile

You still need to get this Pettis sweet spot from me!!
(08-15-2011, 09:31 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]Sowwie KKG....I snatched that bad boy up Smile

You still need to get this Pettis sweet spot from me!!
Yeah the matt base is gone Sad

Would be interested in the Baldwin patch, I have a Titus Young and Fairley auto incoming. Look me up when pricing comes out
(08-15-2011, 01:44 PM)puma7995 Wrote: [ -> ]Would be interested in the Baldwin patch, I have a Titus Young and Fairley auto incoming. Look me up when pricing comes out
Will do man, thanks.
Pages: 1 2