Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Value Box from Target
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after buying an opened best of chrome box yesterday I deceided to give a different target a try. They had racks of platinum and blasters of ginter but I wanted to watch my spending so I just grabbed a topps value box. Nothing of note in it till I saw the hand numbering out of 42 on the heritage I thought maybe I hit my first real one auto but nope pics below. [Image: P1010070.jpg]
WOW... I wish i could catch a break like this. I should of went with something different myself today. I on the other hand purchased Bowman PLatinum which is my 6th box now. All i have to show for it is an Auto Joe Benson and a Aut Redemption of Matt Harvey... Still no Harper!!!
(08-14-2011, 11:59 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW... I wish i could catch a break like this. I should of went with something different myself today. I on the other hand purchased Bowman PLatinum which is my 6th box now. All i have to show for it is an Auto Joe Benson and a Aut Redemption of Matt Harvey... Still no Harper!!!
I have opened tons of regular bowman and some platinum and have 0 harpers to show for it. I do not believe his cards actually exist lol. These topps value boxes have been fun I never get anything good with the code cards but got some relics and a Duke Snider Qtr out of it
i have some Harpers but ive had to trade for mine on here have a nice little collection of him now! take a look if you would like
we opened a crapload of regular bowman and only got one base harper.... only one rack pack of platinum and pulled a harper x-fractor.

needless to say we didn't buy any more platinum since our luck obviously was in that first pack haha
(08-15-2011, 12:02 AM)youarebad Wrote: [ -> ]I have opened tons of regular bowman and some platinum and have 0 harpers to show for it. I do not believe his cards actually exist lol. These topps value boxes have been fun I never get anything good with the code cards but got some relics and a Duke Snider Qtr out of it
My wife pulled a base and a X-Fractor for one platinum blaster box, what made it even better is she picked the box out. She is doing the picking from now on!! LOL!!
Nice Jackie pull!!
is it FT? if so check my org
(08-15-2011, 07:21 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: [ -> ]is it FT? if so check my org
i might trade it but would need somthing comparable giants wise
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

If you see anything of interest, I would love to trade for it. Thanks.

Wow amazing congrats
Pages: 1 2