Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Alaska is in the United States you know.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am very aggravated that a 2011 Topps Lamarr Woodley manufactured end zone patch is listed on ebay right now and the guy doesn't ship to Hawaii or Alaska. Last time I checked it doesn't cost any more to mail a bubble mailer from Ohio to Cali, than it does from Ohio to Alaska, still the same mail zone, and still the same first class charges. I have emailed the guy twice asking if he would reconsider, because of the aforementioned reasons. No response. I run into this problem all the time, from Ebay to Earthy Delights. People seem to have a problem shipping here. I wouldn't even rant about it but I have been given $20 paypal and really want to use it on a Lamarr Woodley card....this particular card. I have been outbid multiple times on it....seems I am not destined to have either of the 2011 Topps Woodley patch cards (The other being from Rising Rookies of course)
What's he want for it? Ill help you get it if I can.
He doesn't ship to AK??? LMFAO!!!!!

A sad state of affairs for our geography lessons, eh?
(08-14-2011, 07:53 PM)kennycooks Wrote: [ -> ]I am very aggravated that a 2011 Topps Lamarr Woodley manufactured end zone patch is listed on ebay right now and the guy doesn't ship to Hawaii or Alaska. Last time I checked it doesn't cost any more to mail a bubble mailer from Ohio to Cali, than it does from Ohio to Alaska, still the same mail zone, and still the same first class charges. I have emailed the guy twice asking if he would reconsider, because of the aforementioned reasons. No response. I run into this problem all the time, from Ebay to Earthy Delights. People seem to have a problem shipping here. I wouldn't even rant about it but I have been given $20 paypal and really want to use it on a Lamarr Woodley card....this particular card. I have been outbid multiple times on it....seems I am not destined to have either of the 2011 Topps Woodley patch cards (The other being from Rising Rookies of course)
give me a link. i ship to Alaska
I'll ship the damm thing to ya where is it
Wow! calling out the troops! extremely fast replies from all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-Topps-LAMARR-WO...21aaa#shId

I will paypal who ever can win it. Big Grin
Well we don't wanna bid against eachother and drive it up. So chi or lump one of you guys got it? If not let me know and ill get on it.
We're not in the Pacific Ocean either, I get that a lot.
(08-14-2011, 08:21 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]We're not in the Pacific Ocean either, I get that a lot.
I haven't gotten that one yet. But I literally laughed out loud.

It didn't seem as funny re-telling this to my significant other though.
(08-14-2011, 08:04 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]Well we don't wanna bid against eachother and drive it up. So chi or lump one of you guys got it? If not let me know and ill get on it.
i would rock,paper,scissors lump for it but... i will get it unless lump feels REALLY strongly about it..Lump?..you can get the next one ok?
; )
Pages: 1 2 3 4