Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lions Inception Lot: Titus Young Red Auto, Leshoure Patch, Fairley Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$50 shipped PP goods

Young Redemption: Red Parallel /25
Leshoure Patch: 3 color (hint of white upper left) 1/25
Fairley Gold: 33/2011

[Image: LionsLot.jpg]
have u sold any of these before? It just seems that would be pretty high for the patch and the auto. I'd have to imagine them going for cheaper on the bay right now.
(08-12-2011, 10:40 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]have u sold any of these before? It just seems that would be pretty high for the patch and the auto. I'd have to imagine them going for cheaper on the bay right now.
besides that cant you just make one thread you have 5 or 6 i think...
Yea, $65 is a little high considering none of them are top notch rookies... I know Fairley is, but he's already out 3-4 weeks. I don't see his cards going up much at all this season.
These are not the base versions. Red parallel on the auto #'d/25. Most of the redemptions on Ebay are base versions or blue #'d /150. The patch is also #'d to 25. Lowered the price if it helps any who are interested.

I'm aware I have more than one thread. Just figured making team/player lots for people who PC. Willing to combine lots also to work out a deal. PM if interested. Thanks
sat night bump
try and keep your threads to one or so instead of 6 on the first page...the mods frown on this
(08-14-2011, 12:16 AM)cccupps420 Wrote: [ -> ]try and keep your threads to one or so instead of 6 on the first page...the mods frown on this
They allow 3, after that they may lock some
anybody tonight?
thanks for the tips guys i'll try and consolidate into one thread after i sell a couple of these
Pages: 1 2