Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Loggining in Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking to see if any of the members out there are having a hard to logining into the site tonight.

I tried using my normal programe (Firefox) but I keep getting login and security errors. I am not trying to login on Exploer and again it will not let me login in but when I go to the Fourms is shows me logined in and I can post but I can not accest the OPG, Trade or Orgranize functions.

LMK, Chris
i had an issue with it to tonight...
No problems on my end.
I just encountered the same problem..
I am using a completely different browser for the time being that allows me to pass the security issue for the time being.
Google Chrome is saying that the security certificate has expired. Sounds like Beckett needs to update it. I defiantly would not do anything with a cc while this is going on til they get it fixed.
That's the browser that I am using temporarily, LOL. Firefox has locked this site up on my computer. I am going to try and message a mod.
(08-13-2011, 09:11 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Google Chrome is saying that the security certificate has expired. Sounds like Beckett needs to update it. I defiantly would not do anything with a cc while this is going on til they get it fixed.
+1
Ran into it this morning.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-145...pid1665380

from IT Guy:

This is completely my fault. I had the notice to renew the SSL security certificate, and I misread it. I though it expired on August "21" when it actually said August "12".

I'm in the process of getting the updated certificate now.

FYI: THE SITE IS STILL SECURE

Security certificates "expire" because the issuer wants to get paid when you renew it at the end of the term. In spite of the message you get when the cert is "expired", the encryption provided by the cert is still active, and still as strong as ever. You just have to click past that annoying security message to tell your browser it's ok to use the expired certificate.