Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: watching football w/o tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey. i'm a huge steelers fan who just moved way up into the mountains of north carolina. town is about 25 miles away. does anyone know how or where to watch nfl games online without subscribing to direct tv? does nbc or espn allow you to watch their monday or sunday night games online? just trying to figure out what i'm gonna do. may just have to schedule myself to work during steelers games so at least i'll have a legitimate reason to be away from the family. thanks.
Make the trip to town and find a sports bar"? I know they showed sun night games online two seasons ago. Dunno for sure now.
ahh man that has to suck. You don't live to far away from me and a few other members on here.
I would suggest the same thing....go to a sports bar or an applebees or something.
I am so happy right now bc our cable company just started offering NFL Netowork and NFL Redzone yesterday. Needless to say we called the first minute we possibly could to pick them up!!
Hope you find a way to be able to watch the games!
Also what about those converter boxes you can get and still be able to pick up the analog channels? You could get one of those and you would still get your local channels and get to see 3 games on sundays.
lol I was gonna give you a site I used last year to watch some extra games but it looks like the government has gained control of it haha
find UK Sites