Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to trade for these.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to trade for the following:

Low end current Phillies autos
Topps tribute game used or autographs from any team or player
Topps Triple Thread game used or auto from any team or player

I have plenty of cards in my organize. If you have any of the above please feel free to check me out. If you would like to trade start up a trade with me because i check that page first before the threads....Thank you i look forward to trading with you.
offer sent, thanks
will be sending an offer with some Phils in a few...
TTT are a nice set to collect, after you get a fair amount you should share. We'd love to see them.
(08-11-2011, 12:31 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]TTT are a nice set to collect, after you get a fair amount you should share. We'd love to see them.
i'm actually collecting them for someone else lol he is holding cards i want until i get these.
Offer sent
I've got a bunch of what your looking for. Before I go searching do you have any lower level hall of famer auto's or game used for trade?
(08-11-2011, 03:35 PM)23isit Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a bunch of what your looking for. Before I go searching do you have any lower level hall of famer auto's or game used for trade?
actually i have quite a few