Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Thread w/ Scans! Come on in! Harper, Castro, Spahn, Gehrig, And more!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys/gals... I havent been around lately, but im back for a little bit. Here are some of the cards I have marked for trade... Some cards in my org. are gone, and some arent for trade so if it gets cancelled that is probably the reason.

I am adding more cards to my organize tonight and marking them for trade... I will check your org. but heres what im looking for:

-Topps Tribute Relics/Autos
-Triple Threads Relics/Autos
-Hall of Fame Jerseys/Autos (Im only interested in some Hall of Famers)
- Topps Sterling Relics
-Ryan Braun Rookies/Autos/Jerseys/Patches

Enjoy the scans!!

Warren Spahn 6x Jersey /25

Ichiro 3x Jersey /9

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doubt I have anything but I like the Witten. Let me know, thanks!
(08-10-2011, 09:19 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Doubt I have anything but I like the Witten. Let me know, thanks!
I gave you a quick look, but I didnt see anything I could use. Thanks for the interest.

Lou
check me for the harper
Check me for the Steve Young-thanks
(08-10-2011, 10:18 PM)esa0315 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Steve Young-thanks

Didnt see anything I could use at the moment. Thanks
That's a beautiful Dunn...is it #'d?
(08-10-2011, 10:48 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]That's a beautiful Dunn...is it #'d?
I traded that one away a few days ago. I will try to pick up some of his stuff soon if I remember at my card show.

Lou
check me for the swisher gu, osterman a&g relic, crawford silk and ibanez gu...thanks
plz check me for the wright and the castro
Pages: 1 2