Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 box break ~ 2007 threads ~ HUGE A.P.PULL!! ~ 4:20 pm pst ; )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Go FASTER !!!!!!
Very nice auto my friend
(08-10-2011, 08:27 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Go FASTER !!!!!!
Very nice auto my friend
done but not so fast....sorry.
: )
Sweet looking AP. No bleeding in the ink
Boxes scare the crap out of me too. I have bought 10 scratch off lottery tickets in a row before with odds of winning 1 in 2.68 and didnt hit a dam thing! That sucks about the Brady but anyone after a 2007 box is looking for the AP. Congrats on that man, that is an awesome hit, at least you broke even give or take some. I wish there would have been some more Cowboys in there, and that TO, i would wipe my hiney with that thing, lol! Smile
(08-10-2011, 09:17 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet looking AP. No bleeding in the ink
yea that is a rarity with the freekin letters....oh so very happy right now!
(08-10-2011, 09:30 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Boxes scare the crap out of me too. I have bought 10 scratch off lottery tickets in a row before with odds of winning 1 in 2.68 and didnt hit a dam thing! That sucks about the Brady but anyone after a 2007 box is looking for the AP. Congrats on that man, that is an awesome hit, at least you broke even give or take some. I wish there would have been some more Cowboys in there, and that TO, i would wipe my hiney with that thing, lol! Smile
well they should brother... most yield a big fat ZERO.... that is why i get such a rush when i actually pull something worth a crap..this is over the top though...i woulda been happy with a couple of cool patches,,wow.
LOL what a bunch of hippies. LOLOLOL

Nice AP hit. I would get on the phone and whine about that expired Brady. Get ugly !!
Not. Too. Shabby!
got 2 boxes of 2007 certified on way also!!
sweet pull!
great pull jeff!
Pages: 1 2 3 4