Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: National Treasures Redemption arrives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Didn't get the sick logo patch I was hoping for but it's a solid "E" letter patch. Great on-card auto though. #'d 66/99

[Image: scan0060-1-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0061-1-1.jpg]
looks good man. congrats.
Congrats on the nice looking card Smile
Very nice!
Very nice, Lee! btw, the Rudi and friends left in the mail today.
Thanks I really like it. I'm kinda glad I went ahead and bought the redemption 4 months ago because the 3 redeemed on eBay all sold for 3X what I paid. But you take a gamble with the patch.
(08-08-2011, 04:14 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, Lee! btw, the Rudi and friends left in the mail today.
Thanks and thanks for the heads up.
Not bad at all !! Future HOF'er right there !!! LOL
That is nice man....I still havent had a chance to grab the colossal for ya but I am going to trade with him TM.
I got a feeling that I may have a nice package in my mail box in the morning too Smile
Nice one Lee!! Now you have a good one and you can keep your eyes open for a logo patch! Wink
(08-08-2011, 07:48 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]That is nice man....I still havent had a chance to grab the colossal for ya but I am going to trade with him TM.
I got a feeling that I may have a nice package in my mail box in the morning too Smile
thanks and yeah that package should be there tomorrow for sure.
(08-08-2011, 08:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one Lee!! Now you have a good one and you can keep your eyes open for a logo patch! Wink
thanks yeah but out of the 5 I've seen so far they are all letter patches. But I'm sure I'll see one I can't pass up
Pages: 1 2