Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Glenn (Chico) Resch Needs! HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for some Glenn (Chico) Resch cards can anyone help!!

Here is what I am looking for (i also have the cards in my Wants: UMD Bulldogs folder)

I need a Rookie Card (incoming), Memorabilia Card, And an Autographed Card (incoming).

I would also like a card with him in each of his teams jerseys. And these can be with the mem, auto, or RC cards.

Here are the teams and years on those teams.

New York Islanders 73-81 (incoming), Colorado Rockies 80-82 (incoming), New Jersey Devils 82-86 (incoming), Philadelphia Flyers 85-87 (incoming)

I would like 2 of him in his Devils jersey (incoming)

I have the list of His cards in my Wants: UMD Bulldogs folder

Please help!! I also have a bunch of other cards for trade as well. Check out my Wants: folders to see. If you have any questions please let me know.
(08-08-2011, 10:48 AM)nusgoose Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for some Glenn (Chico) Resch cards can anyone help!!

Here is what I am looking for (i also have the cards in my Wants: UMD Bulldogs folder)

I need a Rookie Card, Memorabilia Card, And an Autographed Card.

I would also like a card with him in each of his teams jerseys. And these can be with the mem, auto, or RC cards.

Here are the teams and years on those teams.

New York Islanders 73-81, Colorado Rockies 80-82, New Jersey Devils 82-86, Philadelphia Flyers 85-87

I would like 2 of him in his Devils jersey.

Please help!! I also have a bunch of other cards for trade as well. Check out my Wants: folders to see. If you have any questions please let me know.
I have some of what you are looking for I will try and post them. I am new and still learning. Thanks, Benny
sounds good let me know when you have some stuff up and I will look through it and see if we can work out a deal
Bump for the weekend
movin on up ...
Hi Nusgoose, I just added a couple of Chico cards to my traders for you and I will shoot off an offer. Thanks
Well I was hoping for some help on these but havent gotten much, i did find a site that they seem to sell a lot of different cards for cheap, anyone used it before? www.checkoutmycards.com
I've never bought cards from there, but I frequent it a lot to look around. It seems legit. I like that they have BIG scans of the cards so you can see the condition before buying.
Now all I need is a Memorabilia Card!! Who can help me out!!
Got them all now!!