Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: THIS REALLY HURTS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear fellow collectors...

Due to an unforseen cash flow issue, I'm forced to painfully accept the fact that I'm in somewhat dire need of $$$ at the moment....this is where the HURTING comes in....I'm sadly forced to consider any SERIOUS Paypal offers for one of my most prized possessions....that's right JJ (bonnev), the scan below is for a card I'm putting up for sale. I paid approx. $120 for it about 9 years ago, and I hate to part with it, but things being what they are....

[Image: BestSens1001.jpg]

Ideally, I'd LIKE to get somewhere near the $150-$200 range, but I'm also a realist, so anything of a serious nature will be considered!

Thanks guys...and to everyone awaiting cards from me, please be patient, as all my mail goes out next week!

Ron
oh no Confused!!!!
Oh man! I am sorry to see this, Ron! I know how much this card means to you, as it has been your avatar since I have been on Beckett. I hope that you don't really have to part with it, and can just get rid of some other cards instead... or at least get what you are asking for. Best wishes, my good man!

Randi
Thanks guys. Randi, if I do indeed part with it, I only hope it goes to a good home!

If I didn't have to work tonight, I think I'd go cry in my beer!!
JJ: PM sent!