Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mark Prior PC - UPDATED lots of scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One of the projects I've been meaning to do is get my Prior cards scanned in to show off...so if I get some time this weekend I'll do it.

In the mean time...

It's 'tax free weekend' here in Iowa - meaning you can go buy back to school clothes and the stores don't charge sales tax this weekend. So Mrs. CEOCards dragged me and the girls to the mall last night. My spirits lifted though when I remembered there was a small card show at the mall, so I at least had something to do while they shopped.

Normally, I don't even bother to ask dealers if they have any Mark Prior stuff, because I've grown tired of getting back the "why in the world would I carry Mark Prior stuff - here why don't you look at my boxes full of unheard of rookie autos" look.

So I was glancing over one guy's stuff and the VERY top card in one of his albums was a Prior. They just about had to call security to get the heart defibrillator for me!

Needless to say...I walked out a happy man. Here's the card I got for $7...

[Image: scan0001.jpg]

Thanks for reading my story...I'll work on getting the rest of my stuff scanned this weekend
Nice pick up, I had a nice couple Prior's before I sold most on ebay, however, I think I have two Game-Used sitting around if you are interested, I can through up some scans if needed, cheers!
I was always a big Prior fan but couldn't afford his cards when he first came up. I recently got the Flair Patchworks #/25 auto for $3.00. I was pretty happy. I would definitely like to see your collection. That is a pretty cool looking card too. Congrats.
(08-06-2011, 08:10 AM)cheetos Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pick up, I had a nice couple Prior's before I sold most on ebay, however, I think I have two Game-Used sitting around if you are interested, I can through up some scans if needed, cheers!
Yeah...if they're ones I don't have I'd definitely be interested
Here ya go CEO, lmk if needed

#66/250
[Image: DSCN0673.jpg]

#5/100
[Image: DSCN0671.jpg]

that's a nice Prior jersey/auto ceocards. I like the stripe on the jersey part, I think it really makes the card.

If I can remember the next time I'm in my lcs I'll check to see if he has any Priors for you.
awesome pickup. I saw a prior triple threads triple relic patch/jersey auto at one of my stops today. first thing i thought of was you when i saw it. may have to go back and see what he wants for it
Nice Prior. Glad you finally found one you were looking for
Will scan my 2001 Ultimate Prior auto# 001/250 when I get home!
Thanks everyone...here's all my Prior GU/Patch and autos. Don't have the energy to scan all the base right now...maybe later.

If you don't see it here, I'd definitely be interested in trading for it!

[Image: scan0001.jpg]

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

[Image: scan0018.jpg]

[Image: scan0011.jpg]

[Image: scan0028.jpg]

[Image: scan0023.jpg]

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

[Image: scan0005.jpg]

[Image: scan0006.jpg]

[Image: scan0007.jpg]

[Image: scan0008.jpg]