Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1st serial numbered Kobe! FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK. The title makes it seem more exciting than it really as, but as many of you know I prefer then 90's cards and have a very small collection of the newer cards.

However, I picked up a couple packs of 10-11 Classics today and pulled a Kobe Classic Moments Gold (looks NO different except for the serial number on the back) and it is numbered nice...100/100. It's for trade! I will post scans if requested.
If you take a look at the foil print on the front of the card (the lettering), you will find it is gold foil. It's the silvers that are really hard to tell apart from the regulars.
(08-05-2011, 07:51 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]If you take a look at the foil print on the front of the card (the lettering), you will find it is gold foil. It's the silvers that are really hard to tell apart from the regulars.
Good call. The foil regularly is kinda a bronze-y looking color though. First glance the gold is pretty close. Always gotta check the back!