Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: I'm getting bored again .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
but I need patches, crests etc. from your old football hats, jerseys etc Smile

please LMK if you have any old NFL hats etc. to spare and I'll gladly make you one of my "1/1" mem cards as a reward for your help Smile

pbean
I think I have some old Longhorn and Cowboy hats/
Man I'll have look when I get home next time I'd love a Javier Arenas patch card since he does have any
I'll send you some hats. PM me your address.
Also do they need to be in tact? I assume you just want the logo pieces? I may rip the bill of the hat off if you don't need it.
bean, I have a few for you, a Bengals, and a Texans hat, they are pretty new, have BIG main patches, and even reebok and nfl logos...Smile (they are the last year draft hats...) and I was going to trade them on here anyway...Smile I would love a VY Longhorn patch card, and a Jaxon Shipley Longhorn Patch card if you can pull them off for me... do you need some cards as well???
thanks!!!
Oh man! I'm totally gonna dig out my old school Badgers hat! ha ha ha. May have an old San Diego St hat too that would make a sweet patch Marshall Faulk card. lol. Will PM ya this weekend about it.
thanks everyone, I'll try to PM everyone tonight Smile

I should have plenty of cards to work with and as long as you allow me "creative license" I'll try to send everyone some thing "special" in return Smile

here's some of my recent "1/1's" so you'll get an idea of some of my work Smile

[Image: 100_4034.jpg]

[Image: 100_4035.jpg]

[Image: 100_4037.jpg]

[Image: 100_4038.jpg]

thanks again Smile

pbean
I love that brandon marshall!!! I have some dolphins hats I could cut the patches and logos off. Lmk if you could use them!
(08-05-2011, 06:20 AM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]but I need patches, crests etc. from your old football hats, jerseys etc Smile

please LMK if you have any old NFL hats etc. to spare and I'll gladly make you one of my "1/1" mem cards as a reward for your help Smile

pbean
PM me your addy again my friend. i know I HAVE some hats you can use. mabye a jersey too.
for sure
: )
Hey pbean, are you faking patch cards again?!?!?!

Hahaha, jk man, jk! Those Broncos look nice man!!! can't wait to see what else you can come up with
Pages: 1 2