Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New 1/1 Cards Value Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No way to value a 1/1 considering you're the only one who has the card and there is no market information for it. Just comes down to what someone would be willing to give for it.
[quote='slufan83' pid='1652424' dateline='1312417315']
No way to value a 1/1 considering you're the only one who has the card and there is no market information for it. Just comes down to what someone would be willing to give for it.
[
+1
You can gauge the selling value by going to ebay and checking the completed listing on other cards like it of that player...There are several listings of different types of Fisk GU/auto 1/1...Most have sold for under $100

On a side note...for whatever reason it always drove me crazy when cards would put a pic of a player in one uni and then on the back say its a gu from a totally different team...Was it that hard to find a Fisk pic in a ChiSox uni??
(08-03-2011, 07:29 PM)jmc316 Wrote: [ -> ]You can gauge the selling value by going to ebay and checking the completed listing on other cards like it of that player...There are several listings of different types of Fisk GU/auto 1/1...Most have sold for under $100

On a side note...for whatever reason it always drove me crazy when cards would put a pic of a player in one uni and then on the back say its a gu from a totally different team...Was it that hard to find a Fisk pic in a ChiSox uni??
Lol, very good point!

How about any suggested prices I should try and sell for? I just need a reasonable starting point on each. Im in over my head outside of NFL.

TY
if your selling on Ebay I would set the BIN on the Fisk around $150 with BO option and see what offers you get.. the others I would just list at .99 cent and let them run.