Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Broncos Fans Would You Do This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this guy is a weirdo myself yeah it's a cool artwork but would be better on a piece of paper and hung on the wall. What do you broncs fans think lol? He also wants Elway to autograph next to his face so a tattoo artist can copy over it to make it perfect.

[Image: DSC_0898-495x747.jpg]
cool, but anyone else think Elway's head is to close to his junk???Smile
(08-03-2011, 12:38 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]cool, but anyone else think Elway's head is to close to his junk???Smile
lol absolutely Smile
i have thought about getting a manning sig on the side of my ribs but not a whole thing like that
I was thinking like this one for me...Smile j/k

[Image: 20Adco2-articleInline.jpg]
AWESOME artwork Big Grin I think it would've been better if he stopped at the top of the helmet and ?maybe? put Elways mugshot(sorry not a big Elway fan) somewhere else. But it is beautiful !!!!!
Lol I cant believe someone would do that...
(08-03-2011, 12:55 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I cant believe someone would do that...
Me either. That's a TAD bit over the top...
Im as big as a Bronco/Elway fan as there is....no way in HELL would I do that. Agree with the head way to close to his junk too. If I saw this guy, Id kick his a$$ myself for giving us Bronco fans a bad name.

Pathetic.

But hey, thank for the pic, I finally found something Bronco/Elway that I do not like. Some other dudes thigh.
haha Smile they were talking about it on Dan Patrick show.
Pages: 1 2