Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: trade trade trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wait til beckett charges 'bay type fees for all these sellers on here... anyway, added a bunch of new cards to org last night including some new wants... no TRADE too small!
open offer sent
Open offer sent, thanks
Bunk, thanks for the message in the offer I sent. I have had that issue with Beckett myself. That is why I totally wiped my org and did it all over. Anyhow, no harm no foul.

Alex
open offer sent... hope you find something
(08-03-2011, 09:33 AM)dkotart Wrote: [ -> ]open offer sent
Tried getting u that pdk pujols but didn't see anything immediately... ill leave it open and check again when I get back home in a little while

(08-03-2011, 09:44 AM)alexs64 Wrote: [ -> ]Bunk, thanks for the message in the offer I sent. I have had that issue with Beckett myself. That is why I totally wiped my org and did it all over. Anyhow, no harm no foul.

Alex
Absolutely... I've been setting aside ethiers as I come across them and will let you know when I load em

please check me for ur jeter, sabathia and mantle collection, thanks
Working my way through all the offers, thanks for the patience!
Still working on pulling cards! I will get back to all of you over the course of the day!
Bunk
offer sent
Pages: 1 2