Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just out of curiousity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does anyone know what the dolphins are foing in the free agent or trade market? seems like since they got reggie bush that they have been quiet...they havent even gotten a QB yet...does anybody know what they are up to?
All I know is that they had former Giants center Shaun O'hara come in for a visit. That's all I've heard about the Dolphins though.
they did get a QB bro
they got Matt Moore Sad
We also got LB Kevin Burnett
and cut Channing Crowder
(08-03-2011, 12:54 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]they did get a QB bro
they got Matt Moore Sad
We also got LB Kevin Burnett
and cut Channing Crowder
well...i guess with matt moore we get a good chance of getting andrew luck next year...i like burnett, he was saolid for the packers last year, but why get rid of channing? and no word on going after any wide outs?
They are sticking with Henne, at least one more year. They lost Ronnie Brown to the Eagles(who else) and i cant wait to kick their a**(eagles) Jason Taylor got picked back up with the Phins. Signed marc Columbo(dallas) Matt moore QB, and that is pretty much it besides Bush,
(08-03-2011, 12:59 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]They are sticking with Henne, at least one more year. They lost Ronnie Brown to the Eagles(who else) and i cant wait to kick their a**(eagles) Jason Taylor got picked back up with the Phins. Signed marc Columbo(dallas) Matt moore QB, and that is pretty much it besides Bush,
as much as i hate to say it...the eagles look to be super bowl contenders this year...
(08-03-2011, 01:08 AM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]as much as i hate to say it...the eagles look to be super bowl contenders this year...
There have been tons of great teams on paper, that's why they still play the games Smile
(08-03-2011, 01:44 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]There have been tons of great teams on paper, that's why they still play the games Smile
yeah...part of me wants to see vick win a superbowl...ive been a hokies fan all my life...i grew up watching vick and having him as my hero...i think it would be awesome to see him win one Smile

(08-03-2011, 01:08 AM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]as much as i hate to say it...the eagles look to be super bowl contenders this year...
Yeah they look like the miami heat and what happened to them, lol! Their implosion is coming, they havent even thought about signing their best wideout who is holding out and they are spending money like is the last on earth. I am sure he is real happy about that and he is a loudmouth crybaby as it is, he's gonna start a bunch of lockeroom or press drama and it is on! I cant wait. I am glad everyone isnt all up on the Cowboys nu*s, like they always are, we are just flying under the radar, no pressure, no expectations. All the pressure is on the Eagles, and they cant handle it. wait till they start stumbling and their FINE fans start reaming their a**, that is when the real fun begins. We are gonna stomp their a**. And i cant wait! Smile Oh and i hope someone shaves off half of Andy Reids mustache and sticks it up his nostril! lol!
(08-03-2011, 01:59 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they look like the miami heat and what happened to them, lol! Their implosion is coming, they havent even thought about signing their best wideout who is holding out and they are spending money like is the last on earth. I am sure he is real happy about that and he is a loudmouth crybaby as it is, he's gonna start a bunch of lockeroom or press drama and it is on! I cant wait. I am glad everyone isnt all up on the Cowboys nu*s, like they always are, we are just flying under the radar, no pressure, no expectations. All the pressure is on the Eagles, and they cant handle it. wait till they start stumbling and their FINE fans start reaming their a**, that is when the real fun begins. We are gonna stomp their a**. And i cant wait! Smile Oh and i hope someone shaves off half of Andy Reids mustache and sticks it up his nostril! lol!
someone hates the eagles lol Smile
Pages: 1 2