Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Ultimate Collection box/pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice stuff, wish I had some other players, but nice none the less. maybe someone will want what I pulled in the single pack box, comes with 4 cards...

Debut Threads of Jordan Eberle #90 of 200, blue jersey, oilers

Ultimate Rookies of Nikita Nikitin #368 of 399, blues

Dale Hawerchuk #92 of 399, jets

Eric Tangradi auto Ultimate Signatures signed on card in blue, wearing light blue Penguins
jerseyhttp://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/VintageCardSeller/?action=view&current=hockey2011006.jpg

let me know if interested, not priced yet, they sold 6 boxes over the weekend, 6 more came in today and I got the first one, then 5 more will be gone soon, sold out around the country I hear, you can only get 6 at a time from distributors to the stores. so hard to find I hear.

it has been pretty popular this year because it is a lot better product then last year...

good stuff congrats and good luck on your other wax rips!
Not a bad break. I'd be interested in the Tangradi.
Not bad
Very nice break. Check my bucket for something for the Eberle.
Nice break!!! if I have anything you need for the Tangradi I would be interested in it. Congrats on the break.
Not bad, not bad, it's hard to go too terribly wrong with a pack that will always contain at least one RC, one auto and one GU. Congrats.
Interested in the Tangradi if you have not already traded it. Please take a look when you have a chance and let me know if there is anything you can use. Thanks.