Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Biggest Bust Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So the other day I posted my newest pickup of my Leaf/Marino dual auto and thought it was somewhat comedic. Today I was going through some of my other cards and found this bad boy. I actually traded for this card but just looked at it and thought, how could they possibly make a card with this many bad quarterbacks on it! Worse thing is that a lot of these guys were top draft picks. I currently own the biggest "bust" card ever produced. The only thing that could make it better is to actually have Leaf on the card as well. I bet this card was the shiznit back when it was made. If anybody else has any cards like this where the players on it are complete failures, please post them. I would like to see them along with point my finger and laugh.
[Image: scan0005.jpg]
Yeah that card is pretty brutal lol. Take Cutler off and this card shows off some of the biggest busts in recent memory. Leinart is still my guy though lol.
lol that's a novelty item right there Smile
ALLL trash but cutler haha
I really think Vince has the talent...he is just a cry baby
and I really really want that Dan Marino/Ryan Leaf dual!!! haha
eWWW..... WOW.... I mean.... eww............
(08-02-2011, 01:21 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that card is pretty brutal lol. Take Cutler off and this card shows off some of the biggest busts in recent memory. Leinart is still my guy though lol.
I wouldn't categorize V.Y. as a bust. He's something like 30-18 as a starter and won Rookie of the Year. He might've underachieved for his draft position, but he still has a lot of talent and I can't wait to see what he could do with the talent in Philly if Vick goes down.
Question is what did you trade to get this card? LMAO
(08-02-2011, 01:23 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]lol that's a novelty item right there Smile
LOL @ Novelty.....

Take out VY and put in Leaf IMO.
Young isn't as big of a bust as the others...
(08-02-2011, 01:17 AM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see them along with point my finger and laugh.
Nope. No one is topping that card lol
You have THAT honor Tongue
Man that is a bad card......I don't even have anything close to that level of stink
That card is a lot of awful.....I used to have a 98 CoSigners Ryan Leaf/Kordell Stewart, but that 6-jersey is, as my kids would put it to get my goat, "A lot worser".....
Pages: 1 2 3 4