Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Rising Rookies Hobby Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not too bad of a break I would assume...

Notable rookies including some red/blue/gold variant. Also got plenty of regular rooks.

[Image: risingrooks1.jpg]

Hits...

[Image: risingrooks2.jpg]

Solid break, that Cam Newton is niiice!!
Yep real nice cam.
Did you happen to pull the Draft Selection insert of Lamarr Woodley?
(08-01-2011, 06:53 PM)kennycooks Wrote: [ -> ]Did you happen to pull the Draft Selection insert of Lamarr Woodley?
I sure didn't. Sorry.
Nice Break Congrats!!!Thanks for sharing.......
Nice finds.

I did a break recently as well. I got my first printing plate (Austin Pettis), Daniel Thomas Shield Auto 177/260, Arrelious Benn Freshman Impressions Auto and Jimmy Graham Freshman Impressions Jumbo Relic 08/10.
I didnt like this product and the value wasnt great. But man!! Very sweet Cam!! And is it me or does everyone seem to get a Lance Kendricks auto from this product? I know i did and i have seen others also get it.
(08-02-2011, 07:07 AM)giantsfan Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt like this product and the value wasnt great. But man!! Very sweet Cam!! And is it me or does everyone seem to get a Lance Kendricks auto from this product? I know i did and i have seen others also get it.
Yeah, they could of done more with the regular cards. Maybe some SP's or something...Overall though, a decent auto is needed in order to enjoy the box. I got this box for dirt cheap, I think just the rookie cards may have payed for it.
SICK NEWTON!
Pages: 1 2