Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Looking to change my signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help me out with this?? Poz is gone now and it actually says Bill's, instead of Bills. Looking for something new. I'd appreciate the help!
im a bills fan.. kinda urked posluszny is gone.. but i like the signing of nick barnett!!

koolkellygirl did my banner.. id ask her to help!
(08-01-2011, 01:38 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]im a bills fan.. kinda urked posluszny is gone.. but i like the signing of nick barnett!!

koolkellygirl did my banner.. id ask her to help!
Thanks!
There's another guy on here doing banners too. I'm on vacation for another week or so, so I'm unavailable..
(08-01-2011, 11:32 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]There's another guy on here doing banners too. I'm on vacation for another week or so, so I'm unavailable..
I literally just finished Pming you, so disregard. Enjoy your vacation!
What Players you want in the sig ?
(08-02-2011, 05:15 AM)ironman71635 Wrote: [ -> ]What Players you want in the sig ?
I'd like to have Fitz, Stevie Johnson, and Shawne Merriman. But I was looking to get it with the new uniforms if possible.
I still have this old one kicking around:

[Image: billsreallysuck.jpg]

Just kidding!

(08-02-2011, 08:59 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]I still have this old one kicking around:

[Image: billsreallysuck.jpg]

Just kidding!
Ha!! That is awesome!!
(08-02-2011, 06:35 AM)gobills2010 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have Fitz, Stevie Johnson, and Shawne Merriman. But I was looking to get it with the new uniforms if possible.
Ill see what i can do with the new unis but Im doubtful any pictures can be found yet. Ill look around tonight
Pages: 1 2