Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1st vintage pickup in months :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was just checking out ebay and decided to splurge

[Image: cepedahowepenajackson.jpg]

auction was only for the cepeda, package came today with about 10 cards from late 70's through mid 80's

really happy, cepeda is a little beat up but spent less than an extra value meal to get it

Nice stuff! That's one of the things I love about vintage. You can get some great cards of great players for a fraction of what you would think you'd pay!
(07-31-2011, 10:45 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff! That's one of the things I love about vintage. You can get some great cards of great players for a fraction of what you would think you'd pay!
I agree! It seems to me that a lot of collectors think that vintage is way too expensive and wouldn't even consider collecting it. I have been able to add pre-war cards to my collection for less than I would have to pay for a pack of cards today at Wal-Mart
(08-07-2011, 10:17 AM)wolverine74 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree! It seems to me that a lot of collectors think that vintage is way too expensive and wouldn't even consider collecting it. I have been able to add pre-war cards to my collection for less than I would have to pay for a pack of cards today at Wal-Mart
^^^ EXACTLY
i have been able to add a number of HOF'ers to my collection for under $10
got my one and only T206 for under $13